Nepalese singing bowl
- Historic significance – Singing bowls have already been existing for thousands of years in Eastern religions and the Asian high culture. They are manufactured from up to seven different metals with each of them having their own vibration frequency.
- Meditation – Due to its long-lasting, clear sound this singing bowl is ideally suitable for meditation and concentration. Struck once, time seems to stand still for a moment and we are in the Here and Now.
- Craftsmanship & Material – The lathed toggle made from rosewood with leather applications, the sewn standing cushion with traditional patterns, and the robust, handmade Lokta paper case are 100% handwork. Metals: Brass as Mercury, copper as Venus, tin as Jupiter and iron as Saturn.
- Healing effect – Sound has an impact on the human mood, brain waves (alpha waves), nervous system and overall body chemistry. Sound is used to specifically target insomnia, diverse physical dysfunctions and mental restlessness.
What’s in the box
- Singing bowl: 600g – 14cm
- Rosewood clapper with leather for a better strike
- Hand-sewn standing ring